MACH 2000 Chronograph with gold leather strap
MACH 2000 Men's Chronograph with gold leather strap
A true icon for all connoisseurs and design enthusiasts, the Mach 2000 watch created by Roger TALLON is striking in its shape and design.
Called upon, along with six other designers, to revive the LIP brand after the social events of 1973, Roger Tallon imagined in 1975 a collection centred around ergonomics.
The MACH 2000 Chronograph model, here in a steel version with a gold leather strap, is now a collector's item and has always been the icon of the LIP collection.
This model is new, coming from the last units of the LIP edition of the 2000s.
Details & size
MACH 2000 CHRONOGRAPH MEN'S WATCH
- Case: steel 316 L brushed IP GUN, dimensions 42 X 40 mm
- Dial: black dial with 2 black counters white hands, white index, inner bezel with minutes, date at 18 o'clock, white hour and minute hands, orange chrono second hand
- Glass: mineral
- Strap: genuine bovine leather strap perforated light brown 20 mm
- Boucle: IP GUN pin buckle
- Mouvement: Analogue quartz ronda 5021
- Battery: type 395
- Waterproof: 50m
- 2 years warranty
- Made in France, Besançon
The 7 designers' adventure:
Claude Neuschwander, former Publicis and new general manager of Lip, called upon 7 designers: Roger Tallon, Rudolf Meyer, Marc Held, Michel Boyer, Isabelle Hebey, Michel Kinn and Jean Dinh Van, coming from different backgrounds and considered as the best of their time.
They all participated in the 1975 collection, whose creations remain, even today, at the forefront of 20th century watch design.
Out of stock