RELOCATED NOGUCHI book
RELOCATED Isamu Noguchi book
In 2001, twenty works by Isamu Noguchi were shipped from his former studio in Japan, now the Isamu Noguchi Japanese Garden Museum, to the Noguchi Museum in Long Island City, to become part of the permanent collection.
An exhibition of these works, entitled Relocated, ran from 10 April to 31 October 2001.
This book includes photographs and explanations of Noguchi's work on granite, basalt and andesite.
ORIGINAL EDITION Our books are in very good condition but may have a few defects due to their age.
Details & size
- Published under the direction of Amy Hau
- Text : Shoji Sadao, Thomas M. Messer, Bonnie Rychlak
- Photographs : Kevin Noble, Isamu Noguchi, Michio Noguchi, Kishin Shinoyama
- Conception & production : COMA
- Printed by: Veenman Drukkers, The Netherlands
- Publisher : The Isamu Noguchi Foundation, Inc. 2001
- Soft cover, 52 pages, 18.5 x 27.5 cm
Availability: In stock